Sunday 10 June 2012

Free Range 2012

As promised here are the photos from the catwalk show we had at Free Range, London on June 1st. Saying it was an amazing experience would not justify it; it was a surreal day filled with laughter, tears and a lot of relief. Everyone who played a part in the day was great, whether it be the people backstage, the models, and of course, us designers! To see a whole year's work taking its place down the catwalk in the best part of two minutes, well, I can't really explain it. All I can say is that it was great day, one that I won't be forgetting any time soon.

The following photos are just a selection of many taken by Rob Sheppard, part of Catwalk Capture, of whom I'm very grateful to have such great photos to remember my collection by. But hey, who am I kidding, after spending weeks staring at the same fabrics, patterns and toiles everyday, I wouldn't be able to forget it if I tried...



 


For those of you who have just tuned in to my blog, my collection was inspired by the culture and architecture of Barcelona, focusing on textured, contrasting fabrics. It's an Autumn/Winter collection, so outerwear is a key feature within it, with tailored coats and waterproof capes. I wanted to create a sophisticated collection that was also practical, wearable, and affordable for the highstreet market.

 










Would be great to have any feedback, hope you all like it!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment